Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agriggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Ear pain and jaw pain
    In my sleep my jaws and ear hurt Im also expecting a baby will the dentists still help me? I have three broken teeth in my mouth and this morning blood was in my ear.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Yes, the dentist will help you. Please go to one and avoid possible infections and physical complications. Talk with your OB too about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain from my ear to my jaw [ 1 Answers ]

Had a crown put in and have experienced pain from my ear along my jaw past the crown area about two inches. Am on ibuprofen three tomfourntimes a day for three weeks. Why?

Tooth extraction pain in ear jaw & neck [ 3 Answers ]

I had 3 teeth extracted 7 days ago. I am still in a lot of pain in my ear jaw and neck but my throat feels like its closing up is this normal?

5 year old jaw pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all... Hey just wondering at what age a child's 1st molars come in.. on average.. Thank you in advance.

Jaw pain and more. [ 2 Answers ]

I stepped on a razor blade about a month ago and then about a week to 2 weeks later I stepped on a nail that was off the base boards in my house. I am now having these strange symptoms and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but, I have pain in my legs and arms that can be so...

Upper jaw pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would love it someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my jaw I have oh and I should say that I have upper dentures about a week ago my jaw started hurting where the upper jaw meats the bottom right arcoss from your ear and only when I bite down on something any help please:)

View more questions Search