Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moon_jam Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 08:52 AM
    What hairstyle should I wear?
    I am going to a party which has a chinese theme.
    I have straight, blond, fine hair which is a bit below shoulder length, any ideas for hairstyles I could wear?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Twisted at the back with chopsticks poked through to hold it; the chopsticks should be sticking up through the hairstyle at the back. Not being a smart , it is an idea.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    twisted at the back with chopsticks poked through to hold it; the chopsticks should be sticking up through the hairstyle at the back. Not being a smart , it is an idea.
    That's actually the same thing I was going to suggest.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwxa_zhaVc20h8r-5urH4XX7C1vpKAmvylIxSQHXWxsMkt2E6T5Q
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 01:39 AM
    You need to color it black ( even temp color) since no one in china has blonde hair.

Old time traditional would be pulled up behind in a "bun"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You need to color it black ( even temp color) since no one in china has blonde hair.

Old time traditional would be pulled up behind in a "bun"
    A wig is probably a better option. Blonde hair to black would be hard. Just saying. :)
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Nov 1, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Moon Jam,

It is hoped that you must have attended the feast and relished a lot. Can I ask as to which hairstyle did you adopt there?

Any experience?
    Can you insert the photograph of your face, your present haircut and the one, which you followed there, in the feast/party?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you like wear indian ethnic wear dress? [ 3 Answers ]

I belong to India and only follow latest Indian tradition fashion.

Which hairstyle should I get? [ 95 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, want some ideas on what I should do. I'll post a picture of me and some of the styles I'm looking at. Either pick one of the styles I posted or something else you think would work with my face shape etc. The picture is around 2 months old. My...

New Hairstyle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've just had my hair cut which I think looks quite nice but I want to put black in it but I'm not sure how I should put the black in. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=397926426&albumID=1095332&imageID=14841674 I'm not sure if that photo will work or...

Need hairstyle help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a fictional short story. I am looking for my female character to be sitting at her computer at work, bored. But she doesn't want to appear bored, as she starts to yawn. So she casually brushes a strand of hair away from her face, and then in the same motion, covers her mouth...

View more questions Search