Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellypsnll Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 04:46 AM
    A short film about an old cabin in the woods
    There were no people in this short. There was an older sounding woman narrating the film from the perspective of the cabin or shack. It was all about nature retaking claim on the little shack.
    I don't know how old it is but I would think maybe a couple of years at the most. I would say if anything, it may have been a documentary.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for the name of a short film [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a short film about 10 yrs ago on cable about a guy who gets killed and goes to hell. He is told that if he lived life differently, he would be graded using points to get to heaven. He escapes by way of an elevator and gets a second chance at life. Dancing gets him the most points. Can...

Old short film [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of this movie. It's always raining and the only short time that there is sunshine a young boy misses it. I think it was on in the 80's and I think it was part of a series of short stories on some station maybe HBO

Looking for an 80's low budget horror film about a ghost in a cabin in the woods. [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for an 80's low budget horror film about a ghost in a cabin in the woods. In the end we find out the ghost is a little girl who lived there and was murdered. She is buried under the floorboards or in the fireplace with her teddy bear (we see her skeleton). It has a guy in it that...

Need a name for this Short Cartoon Film! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey :) Can anyone help me remember the name of this short cartoon film? It was either from the late 70's or 80's (small chance early 90's but I doubt it!) It's about a giant living in his castle and he's upset that the local kids keep going in his garden and climbing in his tree's, so he...

Maytag side-by-side refrigerator low cabin cold upper cabin warm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maytag side-by-side refrigerator. I noticed that in the refrigerator section the low part ( where there is an air duct opening to the freezer). However, the upper part is warm. I have tried changing the temperature control it doesn't seem to be helping. Apparently the freezer is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.