Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0069lovemybabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 12:28 AM
    Why am I not pregnant?
    My fíance and I have been having unprotected sex for almost over a year. This may be t.m.I but he cums inside me every time and I'm still not pregnant! And I'm afraid something's wrong with me! :/ Help please!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Why does the woman always assume there is something wrong with her? You know men can have infertility problems as well right?

With that said, it can take many couples up to a year or more of actively trying before conception happens.

Are you tracking you ovulation with a basal thermometer?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Agree, you will need to be having sex on the right days, and not having sex on other days, do not use online or phone calculations for ovuation, it has to be correctly tracted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days before period, having pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Could I still be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Symptoms have been consitpation, uneasy stomach on/off, vivid dreams, swollen breast, and very tired lately where I don't want to get out of bed.

Can I be pregnant or no [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have been trying to get pregnant since last April and still no baby? What's the deal and I went to my doctor and thewy said I am fine down there so I don't know. So OK me and my guy have sex probably everyother day or so I dontknow why I am not. Latly I have been feeling nausea so could I be...

Trying to get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, My wife and I are ready for a kid and have been trying to get pregnant. We had a miscarriage about a year ago. I am 41 and my wife is 28. My wife says she has been regular. Her doctor prescribed her prenatal vitamins to take in case she gets pregnant again. It has been about a year...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The last couple days I have been peeing a lot and I mean a lot and its an I have to go right now type of thing, it's not yellow anymore its more of a cloudy clearish colour, and I have no idea what is causing this. I have been reading up allot on pregnancy and I am trying to figure out if I may be...

View more questions Search