Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1a2s3d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Can I make my eyebrows only for my husband?
    Assalamoalekum.

I have 1 question.I read that plucking eyebrows is haram but I have very thick eyebrows it looks very ugly so can I make my eyebrows only for my husband so that he naver see other woman .if I look ugly my husband does not like me so what should I do please answer me

Thanks & Regards
    A muslim Woman
    Blahch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 12:54 AM
    First of all you should At least cut them and not make them grow out as thick, and wn it comes to unibrow it's not haram to pluck that part "between the two brows, and just don't let them grow out as much just make them look clean, as for your husband he should love you with or without eyebrows, should focus more on other features

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my eyebrows thinner without plucking? [ 2 Answers ]

I want my eyebrows to look thinner but I'm too young to pluck them. Is there anyway possible?

Will plucking your eyebrows twice a day eventually make them sag? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has really hair eyebrows lol, and he has to pluck them twice a day here and there just to keep the shape or whatever, He cared about his looks and a lot of girls like him lol. Anyway, he's worried that doing this twice a day every day will eventually cause the skin in that area of his...

My husband won't make love to me [ 21 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 9 years, married for almost 4. We have two beautiful children a 2 yr old and a 4 month old. The first two years we were dating we had sex all of the time. The last 7 years it feels like it is not happening enough. I understand that relationships go through...

How to make my husband love me [ 2 Answers ]

3 years since married, our marriage is arranged marriage. I don't find from my husband the true love I used to dream. I love him a lot. He leaves me for long times he travels with his friends in weekend or holidays. I feel that I'm rejected . Heart broken. I'm now with my family far away from him...

View more questions Search