Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankitdxt79 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 08:59 AM
    I am feeling very depressed what should I do??
    Its like I was enjoying my life very much with my friends and suddenly there was a drastic change... my friends for whom I was ready to even die for,, they betrayed me... I felt like I was used... (EX: my friend,she was single.. she does like my roommate very much,but he was completely, unknown to each other,n only I noe how hectic it was to get them into relation,, from a friendship)it was me that helped them to get united... and in current time they are called as one of the strongest pairs in campus... they were fighting actually one day,, when my roommate told me to stop this,, so I do,, n she said,, WHO THE HELL ARE U TO INTERFERE IN BETWEEN US?? GET LOST... N Don't SHOW UR FACE HERE AGAIN..!
    N I WAS LIKE O!
    What the heck HAD JUST HAPPENED?
    I was used,, in the same way all my friends are now far beyond from me,, even I don't know what actually happened to all those rascals!
    N MY STATUS IS VERY WORSE THESE DAYZ, I USED TO SIT ALONE IN CLASS,GET BACK TO HOSTEL AND WHAT I SEE IS THE ABSENCE OF MY ROOMATE(since he goes off his gf)... N WHAT I DO IS JUST TO STARE THE WALLS... M REALLY PISSED OFF... SEEMS NOTHING LEFT IN MY LIFE ANY MORE,, THEN today I HAD A TALK WITH HER THAT I GAVE MY BEST FRIEND N U SAY, U THE HELL You are? SHE APOLOGIZED FOR HER MISTAKE,, NOW MY Roommate IS NOT AT ALL TALKING WITH ME,, GOD KNOWS,, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM NOW,? HE IS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME,!
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    Chandi92 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2012, 12:15 PM
    I don't think it was about being used. Sometimes people have a side that you don't see until a certain point in any kind of relationship. Maybe these friends of yours were just angry and upset, therefore they took their emotions out on you. Give them sometime to come around. Try not involve yourself more than you are already involved, if you don't react to the situation then they won't have anything to react to. Just worry about you, sometimes people can be selfish, besides this really has nothing to do with you, its between them.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitdxt79 View Post
    its like i was enjoying my life very much with my friends and suddenly there was a drastic change....my friends for whom i was ready to even die for,,,they betrayed me....i felt like i was used...(EX: my friend,she was single..,she does like my roomate very much,but he was completely ,,unknown to each other,n only i noe how hectic it was to get them into relation,,,,from a friendship)it was me that helped them to get united...and in current time they are called as one of the strongest pairs in campus...they were fighting actually one day,,,,when my roomate told me to stop this,,,so i do,,,,n she said ,,,WHO THE HELL ARE U TO INTERFERE IN BETWEEN US???GET LOST....N DONT SHOW UR FACE HERE AGAIN...!!!
    N I WAS LIKE O !!
    WTF HAD JUST HAPPENED?
    i was used,,,,in the same way all my friends are now far beyond from me,,,even i dont know what actually happened to all those rascals!!
    N MY STATUS IS VERY WORSE THESE DAYZ,,I USED TO SIT ALONE IN CLASS,GET BACK TO HOSTEL AND WHAT I SEE IS THE ABSENCE OF MY ROOMATE(since he goes off his gf)...N WHAT I DO IS JUST TO STARE THE WALLS....M REALLY PISSED OFF...SEEMS NOTHING LEFT IN MY LIFE ANY MORE,,,,,THEN 2DAY I HAD A TALK WITH HER THAT I GAVE MY BEST FRIEND N U SAY,,U THE HELL U R??SHE APOLOGIZED FOR HER MISTAKE,,,,,NOW MY ROOMATE IS NOT AT ALL TALKING WITH ME,,,,GOD KNOWS,,,,WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM NOW,,,,????HE IS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME,,,!!
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO????

No question you sound upset. Have you talked to any on-campus counselors? It's difficult to understand what you are saying. Is part of the problem that you're away from home and "old" friends - if you're staying in a hostel?

Sounds like a lot of petty bickering or emotion or something is going on all around you.

Am I right that you helped a couple get together in a relationship, they did get into the relationship, and now they've turned on you?

Sep 25, 2012, 04:44 AM
    No... this was just an example of what is happening with me,, actual thing is that,, I am feeling alone and there is no one to talk to,, how should I get back those frnz to me,?
    I'm very upset these dayz... all alone,!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 25, 2012, 07:20 AM
    So you got two people together, and then interfered when they had a fight - we all make mistakes. We all have lonely times. I'm 65 years old and have had maybe 5 long stretches of years in my life that were very lonely. You are in school, where friendships are new. When you do get genuine friends, treasure them for the rest of your life, even if you move thousands of miles apart. Study hard for now, and be patient. And there is no need to stare at the walls, get out and join some clubs and activities, science, theater, doesn't your school have all that?

Sep 26, 2012, 06:31 AM
    @joypulv... thats kind of u..!
    I think,, these friends doesn't felt into that category for long time friendship...
    I appreciate your words,, :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been feeling so depressed [ 3 Answers ]

I've been getting very emotional lately and I keep crying... ive even started to cry on nights ut and had to leave the pub and leave my friends behind. I don't feel like my friends are there for me as they often tend to change the subject if I bring it up so now I just don't talk about it. I've had...

Feeling Depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently started feeling depressed. This seems to happen to me annually, but it also seems to worsen each time it happens. I'm not sure why it happens, I guess it's a mixture between the onset of school and winter. I've recently seen one or two girls I'd like to at least introduce myself...

I'm feeling depressed [ 8 Answers ]

I've been molested and raped all my life by strangers, neighbors, friends and family. People I thought I could trust, people I thought I could count on. I can't take much more of it. Now I don't like being around people. I don't like going out on dates or with friends. I don't like going to work or...

Feeling depressed [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem that I've been dealing with for about 2-3 years. I am always worrying about things from the past and future and I have trouble enjoying things. Sometimes I just feel like getting away from everything and just keep thinking about everything. I tend to replay events over and over...

Feeling Depressed [ 48 Answers ]

Hey, thank you all for reading my posts. I am in need of some serious advice to get me out of my rut. Sometimes I do not even want to get out of bed, but I find myself learning to cope with it a little easier. Anyway, her and I were together for 3 years. We were having problems this last...

View more questions Search