Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojorobbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Bleeding after sex
    I have been bleeding after sex with my husband. I had a laparoscapy on the 30 Jan and they found a bit of endometriosis which they got rid of. Ever since the operation I have had a dull pain and whenever we have sex I get some bleeding. I was also told I had some fibroids but nothing to worry about. We have been trying for about 15 months to fall pregnant and I find that when I get problems like this it really worries me. Could the bleeding be from the operation or maybe even fibroids? I do get a bit of pain when I have sex as well.
    Thanks Jojorobbo
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Why are the fibroids "nothing to worry about"? I would get a second opinion - I had endometriosis also and had similar problems. If you do not get the answer that satisifes your need for information and therapy, then by all means, get another opinion.

You had the operation on Jan 3oth, you should not be bleeding from that laparoscopy. Were you started on any treatment to treat the fibroids?

I truly hope you get back to your doctor and explain this, like you have stated here. What you are going through - your doctor needs to know. Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding during sex [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I have sex I bleed. I've been getting brown discharge for over a week and I'm on the pill. Is there something wrong with me?

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My parent's don't know that I am having sex! And whne I have rough sex only I bleed a little bit but only for like 10 seconds and that is it? What is it?:confused:

Bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex. It has always happened with a rear entry...

I have Bleeding after sex. [ 1 Answers ]

I had dumped my ex a couple months ago and I just found out that he gave me trich, and chlamydia. On top of that I had bacterial vaginosis. I took Metronidazol antibiotics for the trich and vaginosis for 7 days and azithromycin I had to mix and drink one time for the chlamydia. About 2 weeks later...

View more questions Search