Real estate
    Loans on {Address removed}
    DSLOANEZZXX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Who owns {address removed}
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 23, 2012, 04:51 PM
    We don't have access to the deeds and liens of SF. You can get that in person from the city hall.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 05:01 PM
    If you go to the recorder of deeds you can find who owns the property and if there is any recorded liens on the property.

If you go to the property tax office, you can find who the bills are being mailed to. And if any tax is oweed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real estate [ 5 Answers ]

Is paying rent late cause for breaking lease

What is the fee involved for suing for breach of real estate of real estate contract [ 1 Answers ]

What is the approximate fee involved for suing the buyer for breach of contract for a real estate deal?

Real Estate [ 3 Answers ]

Do anyone have any serious problems in the real estate that is keeping you up late at night? I will try to help you solve those problems will point to in the right direction.

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

General Question Where to find free templates letter for real estate??

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search