Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dem49ward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2005, 06:04 PM
    Bubbles in Both Bowls
    I have a very slow flushing pair of toilets in my garden apartment. They have air bubbles coming into the bowls speratically and there is noise in both of the sink drains when plunged. Fluid will drain out but no way on anything else. Help!! I have no place to go! :eek:
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 8, 2005, 08:18 PM
    Bubbles in Both Bowls
    Sounds like you have a blocked vent. This would be the lavatory vent and it's reached from the roof. Shine a light down the lavatory vent and see if you can see anything down there? I've found everything from birds nests to dead critters. If you can't see anything you will have to. Snake the vent out.
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drainline bubbles [ 48 Answers ]

Dear Sir-- I'm trying to investigate a drain problem and hope you can help: Our 1500 sq ft house with 2 bathrooms is new construction in Oregon and we're still working out a few kinks, the most significant of which is the main plumbing drain. We are on a septic system. The plumbing drain line...

Bubbles out from jets [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 pool jets are releasing small bubbles, seeking advice on where the air may be getting in

Bubbles in toilet bowl [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just found this site and am looking forward to exploring it later, but right now I have this problem with the toilet. A large wad of paper was flushed down it and backed it up. I used the plunger and cleared the clog but now when I flush it, bubbles come up in the bowl part and it seems to...

Air bubbles [ 1 Answers ]

Flush 1 toilet and air bubbles in second toilet

Gushing Bubbles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every time I let the water out of my bathtub I get a large amount of bubbles gushing out of the toilet bowl?? :confused:

View more questions Search