Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    093086 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Bleeding and confused
    I have my period every 28 days and it usually lasts for 5 days. This month I got it on the 6th and it only lasted 2 days, now 15 days after I have a full blown period and heavy cramping also clotting. I was scared I was pregnant so I took a test and it came back negative. I don't know what is going on. Any help.?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Many women have irregular cycles occasionally. This could be one of them.
    093086 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Many women have irregular cycles occasionally. This could be one of them.
    I hope so. I was also thinking maybe my body is changing I started when I was 9 and am 26 now so I don't know.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 093086 View Post
    I hope so. I was also thinking maybe my body is changing I started when I was 9 and am 26 now so I dunno.
    Hard to say, but bloodwork will give your doctor a place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could be 8 weeks but am bleeding now I'm confused... help... [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period April 26th I'm very regular.and haven't missed a period since I was 13 but missed may's. So I took a test was negative OK... Maybe it's too early did another faintly positive... An another faintly positive then another negative... So I was more.confused... But I've been having...

Implantation bleeding or not? Very confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one, I really need an answer! So please post. For the past week I've had on and off spotting, light pink discharge. My last period was on the 9th of last month now I'm 2 days late for my next period. I took a home pregnancy test yesturday but it come up negative, is it to early for it...

Bleeding and confused [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm not sure if it's a regular period or possibly implantation bleeding, I gave birth to my baby seven months ago and have been breast feeding the whole time, stopped taking birth control a month ago. I cramped for...

Was it implantation bleeding? CONFUSED! [ 2 Answers ]

HI there. This is new to me and I am confused. So this is what happened. I had my period up until about the 4th/5th of April. Had sex on the 7th. All going fine until about the 12th/13 and I got very light bleeding was brown and kind of gooey (sorry about the discription just trying to be...

View more questions Search