Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmedshehatah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 10:19 AM
    Hard disk master password remove!
    I have a LENOVO laptop with a FUJITSU hard disk . I have set a master password for this hard disk , then The mother board has been broken , so I tried to use the FUJITSU hard drive as an external hard disk . Although It is recognized on my new laptop as a removal hardware , but I can't log on it .
    I need the data on this hard disk !
    Please help me people !

Check out some similar questions!

Remove password from a zip folder I created & added a password to in XP Pro? [ 0 Answers ]

Any way to remove the password that I created to protect my desktop folder in XP Pro after I made it a zip file & created the password?

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

O/S doesn't t see my whole hard disk [ 3 Answers ]

I try to setup wni xp in my computer and the setup screen shows me 131Mb from the 500Gb hard disk that is equipped?why my whole hard disk capacity isn`t shown?my hard disk is barnd new sata2 WD 500Gb!

Hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

BIOS detects the hard disk and but in hard disk configuration I did not see the cylindar and Track and Sector are there. Will send me the suggestion to repair my hard disk. Deep

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.