Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1damyou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Gold makers mark D with arrow
    Who is the gold designer or manufacturer that signs their jewelry with an arrow through a D

Check out some similar questions!

Jewery mallmark or makers mark gold wedding ring set SD looks like superman shield [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 14kt ring set wedding with a center maquies stone with six accent diamond at 10 points each and 20 at 5 pionts each 1/2 to 1 carat tcw. With marks inside of ring SD in a superman looking formation and a C in a circle What do they mean? What's it worth?

Makers mark [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a set of 3 perfume bottles, I've looked at it and noticed there was bull at the bottom anyone know who its made by or any information?

I have found a gold diamond ring but cannot find out the makers mark? [ 0 Answers ]

The ring is gold and has the marks W.S then a crown then 22 then an anchor on its side. After looking through the web have found that the crown 22 and anchor mean it is 22ct gold from Birmingham, but cannot find anywhere who the maker W.S is. Any help?

Identify a Makers Mark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a footed sugar bowl and matching creamer, created in a yellowish hue. I can not recognize who the maker is. Inisde each item, not stamped, but raised is the mark: A diamond, with the letters RDD (the D's are much smaller than the R) inside and what looks like a crown created out of the...

Makers mark MJ on gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought a ring and the makers mark is MJ. Does anyone know who this is.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.