Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamsallyhehe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Leg scars
    I have a few dark circular leg scars and they are not going away at all! I feel very conscious to wear shorts even though the scars are not that bad. I would prefer a home remedy because my skin is really sensitive to anything strong. Help me please! :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 08:23 AM
    First we need to know how they got there (what caused them), how big the circles are, are they solid scars or circular loops, and on what parts of your legs (thighs, all over, etc.).
    counseling Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 12:51 AM
    If your scars are not going away, you may want to consult a doctor to find out what it is. It may be allergy or infection or just an injury.

If you are pretty sure, it is nothing like that, try out lemon juice. Just apply lemon juice on the scar and let it stay for about 10 minutes. Wash it.

Baking soda mixed with water can also be applied to lighten the scars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leg scars [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I got scars on my left leeg from poison ivey last May. And the scars still mark on my leeg. I don't know what ointment is best to take this scars out.I can't wear any short dress any more. Please help Lily

How much to removed all my scars from my leg [ 2 Answers ]

Owki dok! Since I was a kid I wanted to wear shorts but I couldn't.. because of my scars really its awful.. im 43 there's any chance to fulfill my dream to wear shirt or shorts thank you very much§

How do I get rid of leg scars? Me. [ 19 Answers ]

I have a lot of leg scars caused by mosquito bites. And I can't even wear my skirt for school 'cause I'm too conscious. Please selp me. I'm really desperate and I can't even look at my legs... :( :( :(

Get rid of old leg scars [ 1 Answers ]

I have lots of scars on both legs, I have it since I was 10yrs. Old.. now I experience such inferiority cause of that scars. I am now asking for somebody's help on how I will get rid of my scars,aside from a laser treatment because it is expensive.

Ugly leg scars [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm female with dark brown skin, when I was 12 I broke my leg and the doctors had put a steel pin through it, about 5cms down from my knee (in one side and out the other) so I have 2 little scars on my right leg, which are about 2cms each I have never worn a skirt or shorts I can't even go to...

View more questions Search