Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afiedler218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 07:22 AM
    How to link personal Yahoo email to Outlook PST file on a personal computer
    Is it possible to create an Outlook PST file on my personal home computer and somehow link that to my Yahoo email account? My home computer is not part of any network but I'd like to be able to save emails on my computer's hard drive rather than leaving them in folders within my Yahoo email account.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2012, 09:19 AM
    It depends whether Yahoo mail will give you POP/SMTP addresses to sync with them. Most of the time you have to have a paid service in order to be given POP/SMTP authentication...

Edit// I looked up an article for you that describes how to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Save Outlook Express Address Book to .PST File [ 3 Answers ]

I use Outlook Express, and would prefer not to switch to Outlook. I know, I know... (long and involved explanation and would prefer not to get into it). My OE address book is saved to a .wab file. I am going to start using a WD backup drive that automatically saves and restores files if...

OUTLOOK 2002- can't Import the pst file. Thanks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a backup file of my outlook.pst. I go to import it and I get an error. File is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service I have outlook 2002 now. I did try to install outlook (office) 2007 but that is gone.. I don't think my backup of outlook.pst (mozy...

Cannot open Outlook pst file from DVD [ 2 Answers ]

I can not open my Outlook .pst file burned on DVD.

Retrieving Yahoo personal information [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My wife knows her Yahoo id, but she can not remember her Yahoo password or her personal information. Is there any way to retrieve that information or to get ahold of the people at Yahoo over the telephone. Thank You, Fidel

Outlook 2003 - checking data file 'Personal Folders' for problems [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to turn this OFF? My computer has a few issues of its own.. nothing that bothers me too bad. Sometimes, it shuts itself down overnight and I usually have evrything still open... like outlook 2003. I know that the problem is NOT with outlook but every time I go to open outlook...

View more questions Search