Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luci Feldman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 02:47 AM
    DSC Power 832 Security System Yellow "Trouble" light
    Our DSC Power 832 alarm monitor just started beeping regularly and the yellow "trouble" light is on, as well as the green "ready" light. The date and time are still correct. At present, we do not use the system because of our dogs in the home.
    Does the battery need replacing? If so what kind of battery will I need to buy, and what is the procedure for replacing it?
    The original owner of our home did not leave a brochure or instructions.
    Please help.
    Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2012, 04:44 AM
    Press *2, this will indcate the "Trouble", could be Battery, failure to communicate, wireless device low battery, buss fault among several others, the *2 will tell which.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Will "social security" and "medicare" exist when I retire? [ 2 Answers ]

Everyone that has an opinion on the subject says that it won't exist when I retire, in about 35 to 40 years. Do you think that is true? Does a university have to pay into FICA? Do I have to pay into FICA? If not, how do I get it to stop and possibly get backwhat I have paid in over the 15 years I...

View more questions Search