Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubym31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Can you help me with the title of this movie?
    This movie is based on a true story. Its about two teen sisters who's parents work in a circus. But when the place that the circus is going is too much of a travel for the daughters to go on, he ends up leaving them with a family he barly knows. The only thing he had to do was to send money every month for his two daughters. When he forgets to send money the would get wiped by the mother taking care of them. Things started to go bad for the older sister because one of the moms own kids got upset with her. One of the daughters of the mom started telling lies to her so the mom would treat her badly. Eventually it got so bad that the mom kept her in the attic with no food or water, and would let friends from school beat her and burn her with ciggarets. The boy she was close fiends with did the worst thing to her, he carved slut on her stomach. She fell asleep and had a dream about one of the moms daughters helping her escape but when she woke up she was dead. The cops came and questioned the younger sister about what happened and why she didn't d anything about it. If you know the movie I am talking about please let me know, thank you>
    A-Girl09 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 08:53 PM
    I think I know what your talking about, but from where I saw it, it's not a movie (but I guess it could be). And where I saw it the guy didn't cut slut into her stomach, the mom did. But whatever, what I saw it on the show is called "Deadly Women" on "Investigation Discovery"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search