Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanyrenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 03:17 PM
    My boyfriend tells his best female friend he loves her should I be worried?
    I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. It took him a long time to attach himself to me he did not tell me he loved me for over an year of our relationship and even after that he never said it much. He was very distant for the long me and wanted to things very very slow! I understood from his past failed relationships. Well he has had this female friend who he never seemed to close with. About 6 months her boyfriend and daughters father broke up with her. She automatically attached herself to my boyfriend and wanted his to all the time. They began to get really close. Right away I did not like it. Well a few months after all of this started her daughters father/ ex boyfriend killed himself after that they were together everyday from early morning until bed time. Now they don't hang out as much because of me expressing my issues and she went back to work. But they tell each other they love each other and I feel like she wants us to break up. I tried to be her friend and to be there for her ex bfs death and she wasn't having it. She actually complained to my boyfriend that I was bugging her. And she wanted no part of trying to be my friend. Now her and I are really not in good terms. Dose she want him? Or dose she want us to break up? They spent so much time together that people were starting to think that my boyfriend and her are together! What do I do? The complains about me to him all the time about dumb on Facebook that has nothing to do with her she just assumes! Another note... My boyfriend was really good friends with her ex and was hurt by the death also is this why there so close?
    Gabrella100th Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 10:41 PM
    He likes her unless that's not the whole story, it's like this one time I had a BFF she had just met a friend I tried to like her but they ended up both pushing me away, dump him before you get hurt, life's a pisser.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2012, 05:51 AM
    Sounds like not only does she want him, sounds like she has them, you just have not figured it out yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend is seeing someone else and still tells me he loves me and won't leave me al [ 2 Answers ]

He acts like everything is normal between us. He wants to have sex with me every few days. Tells me he loves me but then he's with someone else.

What do I say to my boyfriend when he tells me he likes my friend? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend, friend, and I were video chatting and my friend said my boyfriend is adorable but she doesn't mean it like she would date him or anything like that. It her way of giving a compliment to my boyfriends. But anyway, I accidentally hung up and when I entered the video chat again my...

My boyfriend has a new female friend, and I am very jealous, should I be worried? [ 25 Answers ]

Just give everyone an idea, my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years, and he's know her for about 4-5 months, which he met her at school. First time he ever went out with her, he was at a bar, and I was hanging out with my friends that night. My boyfriend got intoxicated to the...

Worried about Female Friend of Husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I are newly married, and expecting a baby soon. I knew from the start of our relationship (which has actually been less than a year) that he has female friends. He has stopped hanging out with a lot of them, because he knew they bothered me, and he had no reason to hang out...

Girl has a boyfriend and loves him but tells me she likes me [ 5 Answers ]

OK so, I met this girl only a week ago. We have hung out everyday since then and we really connect. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman (I'm REALLY picky). However she has a boyfriend of 8 months (I knew this) who is in the army for at least another 4 years, but she says she really loves...

View more questions Search