Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1956taliajone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 03:13 PM
    How much jail time
    Hello I went to this website to see how much jail time I will be getting 1st violation is dwi going to classes for that then 2 violations is being pulled over that a car I was in macheted a robbery but it wasn't my car how much time will I be doing?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2012, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1956taliajone View Post
    hello i went to this website to see how much jail time i will be getting 1st violation is dwi going to classes for that then 2 violations is being pulled over that a car i was in macheted a robbery but it wasnt my car how much time will i be doing?

What State? You were charged with "macheted a robbery"? What does that mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 06:15 PM
    I think, and it is a wild guess at the spelling, but his car he was driving matched a car that was being looked for. But he was not the criminal being looked for.

But since he was on probation and was not driving legally, they got him for that.

** now this is a wild guess from how I read what was said.

If that is the case, most likely just put back on probation. Is my guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

6 counts of entering auto... first time being in trouble will he receive jail time. [ 2 Answers ]

Someone I know got 6 counts of entering an auto with intent to to commit theft. They later found out he was involved && came to the house to pick him up. When they asked he admitted it to the officer he gave them the three items he had on him. They are wanting to hire an attorney but don't know if...

How much jail time for a first time felony in new orleans,lousiana [ 1 Answers ]

-my fiancé was out visiting his hometown ,New Orleans,Louisiana,and in up getting arrested.His charge was theft of auto over 500$,with a bond of 15,000.I wanted to know how much jail time would he be facing or is there any chance of probation,being that this is his first time getting into trouble...

ATTN: excon Prison time vs. Jail time [ 3 Answers ]

I do not know how to use this system very well and hope that you are getting my replies to your answers to my questions... if not... this is my way of saying thank you with all sincerity... Can you tell me any more about jail time... vs... prison time... I hear that prison time is actually shorter...

View more questions Search