Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdacus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Roofing issues
    Because of tree damage I had to reroof my house. Roofers used a tack so long it busted up my decking from underneath. The whole attic need to be emptied and cleaned. Any addvise.
    Rick
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 22, 2012, 11:33 AM
    rdacus, start a new post, not add to an old one. And explain in more detail why your attic needed to be cleaned.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 22, 2012, 03:09 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Advice as to what?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2012, 11:23 PM
    How much of the roofing nail is sticking through the sheathing? Normally should have about 3/4''.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pitched shingle roofing installed over vented nailboard meeting flat EPDM roofing [ 0 Answers ]

How do I flash and finish a pitched shingle roof installed over a 4-1/2" vented nailboard when the pitched roof dead ends into a flat EPDM roof?

Roofing [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a 24x30 cabin,the roof will lay on the 30 ft side,and there will be a loft,the loft I want to have clearance of a least 7 ft,I want to use 2x6x20 for the roof,but I need to know what angle should I cut the 2x6x20 to get this pitch??

Roofing ! [ 3 Answers ]

Which is a better way to go roof shingles or a metal roof . And which is more durable and lasting ?:)

IB Roofing (pvc) vs. CertianTeed Roofing [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between these two roofing materials. I am in charge of having a roof replaced for our city council. We have had several contractors come in and give us estimates and its down between these two. Both are at the same cost. This is going on a building with a flat...

Roofing how to? [ 2 Answers ]

We measured a roof but we don't understand how to find the number squares we need to lay the roof or the number of bundles of shingles. We know 10x10 is a square but after measuring how many square is the problem. The roof measures like this; 125 foot long and 5 foot 3inches wide, the dormer is...

View more questions Search