Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pagiel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 02:09 AM
    A riddle
    A very important tool or creation on earth. Brings entertainment wherever I go. Funny thing about me is, if you view me from front or back, I'm all the same. Who am I?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 02:26 AM
    This is not the joke section, but the research section, do you have a question or does this have something to do with research

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on riddle... [ 4 Answers ]

Here it is: when I am filled, I can point the way; when I am empty, nothing moves me. I have two skins one without and one within. Please help me!

I think this is a riddle. [ 13 Answers ]

Five people want a photographer to take pictures of every possible group of three of them. How many different photos will the photographer need to take?:confused:

Riddle me that. [ 8 Answers ]

A wealthy man with a blind butler has overslept and is rushing to get ready for work. All of his socks (10 pair black, 10 pair white) are downstairs in the dryer. He summons his butler and tells him to get a pair of socks, either black or white. What is the fewest number of socks the butler must...

Riddle me this. [ 2 Answers ]

A boat is moored to a pier with a ladder hanging over the side and into the water. The rungs on the ladder are spaced 12 inches apart, and 4 rungs are visible above the waterline. It is 3:30 PM and the tide is rising at a rate of 5 inches per hour. How many rungs will be visible at 10:15 PM?

Here's a riddle! [ 20 Answers ]

You walk into your house and Tom and Betty are dead on the ground with glass all around them and a pudle of water. Frank is asleep on the couch. How did they Die? You can ask me only "yes" or "no" questions and I will answer you! This should be fun!

View more questions Search