Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbadger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Directv/ps3 hookup
    Ive been using my ps3 to stream hulu,netflix and various other internet movie and TV outlets on my oldschool sony big screen tube TV. Reciently I added directv service. The cable guys hooked a reciever/recorder box up to the TV and my internet router, they didn't however hook up my ps3,so I can't access the internet.can I plug the ps3 into the reciever/recorder? I don't think there are any more ports on the back of the TV and the remaining ports on back of the rec.are different coolrs.
    nessa93 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Is HDMI an option or is the TV too old for it? If not, use that instead as it is easiest... If it is incompatible with that, I would refer to the manual they gave you with the directTV box/ device. If all else fails I would call the tech support for the cable... the guys there I can promise you would walk you through step by step and provide better support as you could quickly confirm what you have and what is being plugged into what... That is what I did when I got digital cable and we had to deal with a blu ray home entertainment system and the Samsung series 6 TV...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up s-video from a non directv receiver to lcd TV with no s-video hookup? [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a non digital direct TV receiver and a new 32 inch lcd TV and the receiver has a s-video outlet and my lcd does not , is there an adapter they sell as I would rather use the s-video than the coax cable wire

Directv hook up [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up 4 receivers to a dish that has only 2 output cables. Do I need a special type of splitter? What type to get?

VCR and Directv hookup [ 2 Answers ]

I can't successfully hook up my vcr with my directv service. I've followed all the diagrams with no luck. I'm unable to record Or view any previously recorded shows. Can you help me?

Hookup of Directv, HDTV and DVD/VCR using splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I previously had Comcast, I had the cable line hooked up to a splitter that went to the HDTV and the other to the VCR/DVD. I now have Directv - the tech that installed Directv said I could not use the splitter anymore. He did hook up the VCD/DVD so that I can record programs but I cannot watch...

View more questions Search