Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    compiler Posts: 91, Reputation: -1

Sep 21, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Need to upload large file for downloading without sign up
    I need to upload a large about 612 MB Zip folder for others downloading. Can you recommend a reliable online storage for uploading at least 1 GB file and allow downloading WITHOUT sign up? Thank you for your answer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2012, 03:28 PM
    I haven't head of any... particularly any place that allows files that large. However I'm curious if someone does know of a place.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Your ISP may be giving you space and you are already signed up.

Many sites give you free space, so why the problem with signing up?
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 24, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Doesn't really make sense. If you don't sign up with a website, even if its free... how are you going to login?

If you don't login, your then sharing all your data with everyone else. Doesn't really make sense. You have to sign up somewhere otherwise you can't login to the website to access your "secure" space... if you're not logging into SSL/HTTPS then its not secure.

buy some storage space from a site like Your Domain Studio for $10 a month or so and use FTP to upload your files, then give people the www address where they can access the file.
    bizchum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 02:19 AM
    Are you afraid of being run after by authorities?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upload file [ 2 Answers ]

hello, is it possible to make a radiobutton in html wich uploads the value to a ftp server into a file like (.txt)? with greatly happens: Martin

I have a large print sign by Robert W something with this on the back D41814 from the [ 0 Answers ]

On back of this large print saids "from the masterpiece collection of belart kenyon,minnesota' Numbered D41814. On the front the print has two white flowersand green leaves and a blue back ground signed by Robert W (someone) it is hard to make out the rest of the last name. What is my print worth?

Emailing large files without upload from your PC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to e-mail large files but I don't have them on my PC they are on websites.I don't want to download them and upload them remotely.

PHP File upload and Perl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I am using a perl script to access the webpages designed in PHP. I donot know how to automate the file upload part of the site. Can anyone help me. FYI:I am using WWW::Mechanize module of perl Thanks, Novice_perl

View more questions Search