Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applepie0300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 02:11 PM
    What to do if your mom hates you
    I'm a 9 year old and I think she doesn't like me I'm nice to her and want to spend time with her but she doesn't understand an as a 9 year old it's Horrible if any one understands me . I have a sister that's 20 and treated her well till my sister did't like her also then I came along so like for the past years she's been super nice but now she say s I act like a 2 year old now but I don't act like that . So if any body I mean anyone can help me that would be awesome ! Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Does she say how you act like a two-year-old?
    momsrhuman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 03:45 AM
    Talk to your mom about your feelings.Talk to your sister. Talk to your school counselor. Talk to a teacher. Talking about your feeling makes you feel better, and gets adults who care about you involved in your life. You stated your mom has been super nice to you for the past years, so she does love you. Talk to her about her change in behavior towards you. She may not realize she has treated you differently, and the change in how she is treating you may not have anything to do with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom hates me, is it me? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother and stepfather married in 1984 when I was about 4, and we were a happy family for many years. About 8 years later, my mother started going out on my stepdad with a much older man (about 30 years older). This went on for many years, until she asked for a divorce 2001. I remained close...

My mom hates me! I think she really does! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 14 years old and I'm a girl! And my mom hates me!I love her! And she's she loves me to sometimes but she says she hates me like 5 times a day and she's says so many means things like she is going to hurt me and I'm not good enoff for her! And I try so hard but that's not good for her! And...

Her mom hates me now because of her ex [ 4 Answers ]

This girl (17) I've been talking to has a ex who hates me, which I understand. But now her mom hates me because of him and I know he told her true things about me but left of a lot of details, like how I did dropped out of school but I'm going to college in 4 months, I smoked cigarettes but I'm...

My mom hates me [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, My mom has been treating me like for a long time now (about 2 years) she was always resentful and mean to me growing up because my dad favored me to make up for her behavior towards me. Which he doesn't dare do any more after years of her rath. I was a difficult baby (not sleeping...

My mom hates me. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

My mum really hates me and we had a little argument and now she hasn't spoken to me in ages. When she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just a little bit selfish that's all. And now that she's angry with me, my older sister is sucking...

View more questions Search