Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Song by video clip description.
    I don't remember the artist or the name or the lyrics. All I remember is that the video clip had a kid on a metro train with a mp3 player and with it he could stop time. I think it was either a Rap or hip/hop song but I'm not too sure about that. I hope someone can help me.
    tracido Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jan 29, 2013, 04:48 PM
    Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description [ 0 Answers ]

I can't recall the name of the artist or the lyrics. The song must be from 2011, with a male artist with brown/black hair. I remember that he is the only one in the videoclip, in a night blue scenario in the middle of a forest The type of the music is close to pop or r&b, slow beat I guess...

Please, help me to find this song by the video clip description [ 0 Answers ]

So there's a boy band singing,one of them does not have hair and has glasses.. the background is white.. then there are people singing in the windows of a fake colorful building.. and a woman hit the men who lived down her with flowers... and the refrain goes like tara tata rara.. it's quiet, the...

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description? [ 0 Answers ]

It is black and white (white background). There is a cute girl, who sing a song and all the time she touches her brown hair, some girls and guys stay behind her. There are also some kaleidoscope visual effects. At the end of video there is a miracle effect (girl and her copy dance).

Help me find this song by video clip description ? [ 1 Answers ]

A song from 7 to 10 years ago can't remember the name or lyrics... But there was a scene in the video clip when the singer ( male ) was citting on the bed and the bed flip to the wall and then the singer find himself on a stage... Please help me with the name of the song or the singer cause I...

Please help me to find a song by a video clip description [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for this song for a long time already, but without results. It was a lot on MTV like 7 years ago, the artist name was Alessandro or something similar. The story is folowing: there is an elevator in the skyscraper, there isa man in it and the a woman enter and after a while they...

View more questions Search