Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
    After getting bad names how can a muslim girl gets her reputation back
    I'm 23 years old girl.I have faced so many bad situations in my life.I had three unsuccessful relationships where I gt dumped and it was never my mistake.After coming so long I realised tat people are speaking bad about me,I don't know for what reason,as I'm still a virgin,only mistake of mine was to fall in love easily without knowing that person.now I want to get out of this and get my reputation back in front of my friends,and relatives.I want to go with my mumz words.I am really broken and can't understand what to do and what not to do.smetimes I just feel to kill myself.please give me some solution regarding this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 10:40 PM
    People will always talk, those that want to believe and talk bad will. Others after they see you change or appear different may believe different after some years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

View more questions Search