Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwalsh1030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 08:22 AM
    La petite frost highlight kit has 2 lightening powders & I only used 1
    I only used one of the packets of lightening powder because the other was upside down next to the conditioning shampoo packet. I didn't know there were 2, how will this effect the color?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Well not to be rude, but it sounds like you already processed your hair with this product. So how DID it affect the color? I'm guessing it may not have lightened as much as you intended. Is this the case? Maybe elaborate a bit and perhaps we can then better help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete powders after curing [ 1 Answers ]

I did some patching with mortar mix, which I've done dozens of times before but this time after it cured the patches just turned to powder and rub out with my finger. Is the mortar mix bad? What if it's been sitting around for a while?

Copy & Paste Links, How Do I Highlight (Blue) Them? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you highlight links (blue & underlined) in e-mails so that all a person has to do is click on the link & a new window pops up, instead of having to copy & paste? Thanks.

Petite trousers. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5ft and cannot find a decent pair of trousers/jeans that fit me. Even when I go into petite sections of a store they seem to be a bit too long!! I'm so frustrated that I stick to leggings all the freaking time. It used to be OK when I lived with my parents as they tucked the trousers in...

Protein powders [ 2 Answers ]

I have just started working at my local sports center and discovered that I now get the gym free, so I've decided I'm going to start using it. I was talking to my cousin and he was telling me the ins and outs and stuff like that, then he got on to protein powders he just said they would help that's...

Knock & Flow Stop at Hot Water only to Kit. Sink & D/W [ 3 Answers ]

At our kitchen sink we have a problem with the hot water flow. When the hot water is turned on full (a mixing faucet) either immediately or shortly after the water comes to a full stop simultaneously there is a knock. The water does not begin flowing until you turn off the water altogether. ...

View more questions Search