Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessa90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Dream meaning?
    a while ago I had a dream. It began that there was a documentary on TV all about how it had been discovered that computers could turn into humans and they wanted to be seen as important as humans. So they came up with an idea for an experiment. Lots of women had to go into a large room. There were scientists watching over the experient. Each woman had to bring in their computer. The experiment was what would happen if a human's DNA was mixed with a computer turned human dna? Would the women have children and would the child be deformed or normal? Unfortunately I had to take part in this experiment. My computer turned human and I had to have sex with him. And it was horrible. Everybody had to do this experiment in the same large room. The result was that everyone had a child. The child was in human form but had two large brains. The child wasn't expected to live long because their brains would suffocate them. Does this dream symbolize something? In the dream I felt controlled into doing what I didn't want to do. What is the interpretation of this dream? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Sorry, we don't interpret dreams. That is not venue. You have your question under science which dream interpretation is not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the meaning of this dream? [ 1 Answers ]

Had a dream the other night about my mother who is deceased and the woman I love who I lost. The two of them were spending time together in a school. The dream was for two days... The first day I was hugging the woman I love so tightly with my mom looking on. They were both wearing white. The...

Meaning of a dream [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was driving down a country road and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw "the angel of death" right behind me. I looked back at the road for a sec then back in the mirror, and by that time he had his hands around my neck. I have never had a dream like this. I always have...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, the past few days, I have had the same dream. I start on a beach with my boyfriend, and we rent a boat and paddle out into the lake, when we get to the center of the lake, he pushes me off the boat, and holds me under water, that is when I wake up coughing and choking. Now, my boyfriend is in...

View more questions Search