Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amit7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Complete Guide to Study in USA
    Dear Friends,

I just came across this very informative portal - Global Student Guide - Your Complete Guide to Study in USA

This portal was started by former international students in the US and provides lots and lots of information regarding applications, scholarships, GRE / GMAT, Study in USA in general along with topics covering Living in USA and Career in USA.

Chk out Global Student Guide - Your Complete Guide to Study in USA and pass on the link to your friends who need this info.

I hope this helps... lots of Good Luck wishes :-)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Nice site, I especially like the Living In The USA area. Perhaps we could use as a reference here.
    Amit7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
    I totally agree with you. Those guys have done a great job by documenting all the info. I think we should provide a direct link to that portal somehow.

What do you think?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 12:25 PM
    That's up to the admins here. I'm just a lowly part-time helper. :)
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Mar 25, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Thanks amit
    rudanikrunal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complete and incomplete dominance [ 6 Answers ]

What's the difference between complete dominance and incomplete dominance?:confused:

Washing cycle will not complete without... [ 1 Answers ]

My washer stops after the agitation cycle is complete. I find my clothes standing in water. If I open the lid and close it, it will start to drain and the cycle will compete as if it had never stopped at all. It seems to me that the lid switch is the problem. Sometimes when the cycle has stopped, I...

Rigor Mortis - Complete [ 2 Answers ]

What tissue of the body is in rigor mortis? What is the physiological explanation for rigor mortis? What is the usefulness of the phenomenon of rigor mortis in forensic medicine? Assume the body is buried in a casket and exhumed five years later for a medical test. If the biceps brachii...

Auto complete [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I have a newer PC and have a problem with the auto complete feature - I don't want it... lol... so how do I find where it is to turn it off... I am running windows XP SP1 - thanks

Complete confusion [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have quite a few things going on for me, creating loads of confusion and a lack of clarity. 1. I have recently moved country and I'm looking for a new job. I did find an OK one, (contract work, part time) but it looks like it might have dried up. Should I be hanging in there or looking...

View more questions Search