Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2012, 10:04 PM
    i was born with a abilitly.
    Heey I really want to know why I was born to see spirits and am going to have it for the rest of my life. Kathy MC Bride is a psychic medium she can hear, feel and see them and I only saw one ghost so far. This random old lady told me that I have a special gift and Kathy said to me that I was born with it but I thought you suppose to die and then see them and I was like "uh I thought you were suppose to die to get the ability (which I did died twice but that was later on in a few weeks later in the 90's) my abilily isn't strong enough yet but as I get older it will get stronger and stronger. Can someone please help me am so confuse here!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 12:01 AM
    Just because you have an ability does not mean you will keep it, or even learn to handle or control it
    Some abilities, looking or feeling into a spirit world can drive you mad if you don't learn to turn it off and on. Try seeing spirits all night every night keeping you awake forever.

Next don't take the words of too many others, many say what you want to hear or have stock statements to people with some gifts.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 22, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Don't be fooled into thinking you can someday CONTROL this. You might be able to learn to put up with it... but it's out of your control because it is not YOU that has a gift.

As Fr_chuck said, I wouldn't rely on anyone else to tell you what gift you do or do not have.

So you've seen ONE ghost and now you think you have a gift? Can you elaborate on that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My grandmother was born in england... I was born in the usa and now moving to london [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother was born in england... I just bought flat in London... am I eligible for british citizenship?

Can I claim my new born child that was born on January 2008 [ 3 Answers ]

Can I claim my new born child born in January 2008 on my 2007 taxes?

View more questions Search