Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimespin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 10:03 PM
    What is the animation/cartoon movie from the late 80s or early 90s
    What is the animation/cartoon movie from the late 80s or early 90s were three friends enter into a kind of las vegas city. Were the only way to get oit of there is by spending all the money you got.
    I've seen this in SPLAT! From Discovery kids

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon from late 80s or early 90s of a school of vampires ,mumies,ghouls,and ghost [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a cartoon I used to watch in either the late 80s or early 90s.the cartoon containd a vampire,mummie,ghouls,and ghost.they were all children that went to school

Late 80s early 90s animation with characters with big ears used for flying [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I was wondering if anyone finds this familiar? I'm guessing it was made around the change of the decade. I don't remember much but I think there was a dragon/devil-like creature who was red that was the bad guy, and there were several elfs or gnomes or something who had really big ears...

I need help finding a cartoon from late 80s early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I am try to ffind the name of a cartoon about koala bears. I remember that the smallest one was pink. And I believe it came on nickjr.Sorry not many details I was like 5 but thanks

Cartoon Movie From Late 80s Early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

OK, when I was little my mom had this video tape that I used to watch it was about maybe carebears, if not something like that... but I know there were rats and they were the bad guys and the were in the sewers.. and I remember something about them seeing or being at a carnival... I don't know if...

Late 80s/early 90s animation movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie I remember renting all the time from blockbuster as a kid. I can't remember the name and its really frustrating. Its about this carpenter named tack I think and he loves a princess and there's this crazy wizard person and a really funny hobo. Its animated and set in like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.