Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Age2purrfection Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Silhouette picture
    I bought this 5x7 picture at a habitat resale store. It caught my eye but I actually put it back a couple of times and for some reason I just had to go back each time and get it? It looked to have some water damage or color problems so I was torn about it at 1st but the more I looked at it the more I fell in love with it. I do not see any markings on it at all. The back has the seller stamp that says Heart and Hand Traditions in Americas Design. I have searched and cannot find it or much about this kind of art. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Ruud silhouette cycles after 2 min [ 1 Answers ]

Ruud silhouette ugug07namgr shuts off before call for heat ends. The amtek windjammer housing gets very hot yet the limit switch on it still has continuity through it. The burners burn for approx 90 to 120 secs. And the trace odor of gas is present immediately after the burners stop. During this...

Oldsmobile Silhouette turn signal problem [ 2 Answers ]

On my 2001 Oldsmobile silhouette mini-van, the right turn signal works fine, but the left rear turn light alternates with the left rear brake lights (the fronts are fine). Then, if the brakes are applied with the left turn signal, the flasher flashes more rapidly and the left rear turn bulb...

Ruud silhouette ii only stop for few seconds? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ruud silhouette II that is around 5 years old and we have the thermostat set at 72 but house will only get to about 68. The heater will run for 15 minutes and then shut off for about 30 seconds and fire back up again. I know my pressure sensor is starting to go bad.once in a while I have...

RUUD Silhouette II intermittent running, ineffective. [ 1 Answers ]

Dang thing won't stay heating. Sometimes will respond perfectly to set-back thermostat for weeks. Then has to be hit in the area of insignia, area of the draft inducer, before flame will start and fan start. The hitting involves significant trek outside, cold outside and inside. This has been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.