Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nastasja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 12:25 AM
    I started my period on 3 sep 2012 and today is the 20 sep 2012, is something wrong?
    Well we are trying to get preggy but I'f been bleeding almost 3-4 week now, we heve been doing it and the bleeding is not the same as always but still to be bleeding this lang isn't normal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2012, 04:06 AM
    No it is not normal, has your doctor been consulted as to the cause ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm due sep 28th 2012 [ 3 Answers ]

If I had my period in dec when did I get pregnant?? I used a online calculator and it gave me jan 6 that I conceive... Anybody can plssss help me!! I'm so confused but keep in mind I did have my period in dec... I'm losing my mind!!

Doris Stewart started her practice as a design consultant on September 1, 2012 [ 1 Answers ]

Doris Stewart started her practice as a design consultant on September 1, 2012. During the first month of operations, the business completed the following transactions: Sep 1 Received $42,000 cash and gave capital to Stewart. 4 Purchased supplies, $700, and furniture, $1,900, on account. 6...

Last period started 31 Dec 2011 and none in January 2012. Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

My lady friend says she had her last menstruation start on 31st Dec 2011 and end on 2nd January 2012. I slept with her on 10th February 2012 and she says she is pregnant! She had no menstruation in February. Can someone explain this?

How to journalize the transactions of Sep 01st to Sep 3th for Mr. Afnan's business [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I have many problems in this question regarding how to prepare General journal Post to ledger accounts Prepare trial balance Pass adjusting entries And Income Statement for the month of September 30 and Balance Sheet...

View more questions Search