Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooooopy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Pregnancy
    Me and my boyfriend had sex a ew days ago I bleed while we were as he popped my cherry I had the pill for the first time that morning and made sure we used a condom I have had spotting for the last few days does this mean anything ?

Check out some similar questions!

Possible pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ,I had sex 3 days after my period ,and he in me ,could I got pregnant,I am 32 and my period is every 28 days.

Please help pregnancy question [ 21 Answers ]

This dose sound really stupid and I no deep down the ansaw any one would but I worry about every think because I got anxiety and worry about everythink even though some of the things I worry about are impossible... well I just wanted to no if sperm could live in the female body for 9 months?? and...

Pregnancy symonths [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had sex 11/7/12 but I'm getting relly bad pregnancy symonths I got my peroied on 14/7/12 but only lasted 3 days could I be pregnant

I'm having pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I'm having sleepiness. Weepy, mild cramps, unrining un regular, gaining weight in stomach, exhausted, increase in appitete, just feeling pregnant. I never had these symptoms before and I really want to be pregnant is it a possibility that I can be with being on the shot so long in testing negative ?

Unintended pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I am sixteen, and me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year now, we've had sex for a couple months now and we are always safe but yesterday we messed around and got caught up into things and we did not use any type of because, he did not ejaculate inside me or even come close to it. This was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.