Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babeecinta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 09:29 PM
    I take a pregnancy test at home and at the clinic and it say positive ?
    Why and still little bit bleeding ? Is it normal ? Am so worry !

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy test positive, negative then positive again [ 3 Answers ]

Hi yesterday I was 13 days past ovulation so I took a test and got a very faint positive. I went and bought teo predictor tests and both were positive. I took a clear blue this morning and it was negative. Feeling very deflated I thought I'd take an Asda test and it was positive. Very confused,...

Two months late, positive at home pregnancy test, but haven't yet seen a doctor. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently moved from the East-coast to the West-coast. During this time, I missed my period. I am now about a month, almost two, late and have taken three at home pregnancy test. They all came out positive. Because I moved, my insurance had to be changed, approved, and all of this has prevented me...

I have done 8 pregnancy test all possitive but the drop in clinic says I am negative [ 2 Answers ]

Hi as wondering if you could help me I have done 8 pregnancy test 4 with strips and 4 with the answer written on them. To be sure I went to the drop in clinic to do a pregnancy test as well just to be possitive but they told me the test was negative . I am confused. All of my 8 test have be...

Positive pregnancy test, now nothing, is it a miscarriage? Or a chemical pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I took 5 pregnancy tests and they came out positive. A few days later, my period started for two days, then it stopped for two, then it came back for four days. I went to Planned Parenthood but they told me if I got my period then there was no need for a pregnancy test. That was a few weeks ago,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.