Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Need for speed underground 2
    I bought nfsug2 and I really like it... it runs perfectly until I quit the game... right when I quit the game my computer freases what should I do?? :confused: :confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Check their website for an update patch, also check the FAQ, it could be a common problem
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2007, 10:57 AM
    OK ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

London underground [ 1 Answers ]

As the london underground has countless disused stations how do engineers go about closing the line,do they fill it in with concrete,brick it up or simply leave it:confused:

3 speed ceiling fan only has 1 speed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 speed Hunter ceiling that I rarely turn off and all 3 speeds had been working. I recently turned it off and when I turned it back on, only the high speed is working. I assumed the switch was bad and replaced it. I still only have the High speed. Has anyone had this problem before? ...

Underground waste drainage [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I need to separate my waste drainage from my neighbour but this means either digging up the concrete floor to find where the connection of his waste pipe to mine is or capping all my existing outlets and creating a floating floor through the house with new piping (the bathroom will be...

I am awesome in Need for Speed: Underground [ 2 Answers ]

In Need for Speed: Underground for Xbox, I was driving a Volkswagen Golf with only Level 1 upgrades and beating everything, even the new Toyota Celicas! During the second Interstate Drag, WITHOUT Nitrous oxide, I hit 165about 20 seconds before finish line, at finish line, hit 185 with nitrous, and...

Underground mining [ 2 Answers ]

If you work as a underground miner, and duirng your shift you experience stuck in a "cave in" will you still get paid if you come out alive and will you receive overtime Pay for the entire time you are stuck underground?

View more questions Search