Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chassadyg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 02:32 PM
    I want to open a thrift store
    Me and my husband are very intersted in opening our own resale store and are wondoring how to get started. We have already looked at some buildings and have mostly decided our location. The question I'm needing to know the answer too is what kind of permits and license will we need to get started, and where would I go about getting them ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 19, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Check with the village hall, the township office, and the county.

Do you have a business plan written up? Where will you get the materials to offer for sale?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tennesee or Georgia... which is better to open thrift store? [ 2 Answers ]

We are looking at either Chattanooga area in TN or Northwest Georgia to open a thrift store. We are relocating from NY and need advice. When it comes to the two states the taxes are very different and we cannot get a straight answer from anyone about where we would end up making more and paying...

I would like to open a thrift store. Are there any training available in California? [ 0 Answers ]

Training for opening and operating a thrift store

Where do I get money to open a non-profit thrift store? [ 6 Answers ]

I am located in Lexington, SC and I want to open up a thrift store. I don't have much in the way of money or collateral for a business loan, so I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get some start up money. I don't owe anybody any money, either. Is there someone besides the bank (or dear old...

Open a thrift store [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am interested in opening a thrift store here in surprise but have not idea where to start. Where would I get donations from. License , etc. sharon

View more questions Search