Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmcgann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Applicant Records Retention
    I am aware that we need to keep applicant hiring documents on file for an average of two years- even non-hired candidates. However, no website is very clear on if I need to keep every single resume submitted for those two years- or just the candidates that were interviewed.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 19, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Where is the company located?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Co-applicant on apartment [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 years is about to move into an apartment and I am moving in with him - the apartment complex we're wanting to rent from has everyone who is 18 and older fill out the "co-applicant" section of the application. He is the one with a job and paying for rent and electric (the rest is...

Am I responsible as a co-applicant even though ex signed my name? [ 1 Answers ]

Probably already know the answer to this question but... I have been divorced since Oct 2008. When I went to get my house after the divorce and pulled the credit report there was a credit card for Capital One that I knew absolutely nothing about. I never used the card or made any purchase with it....

F2 Applicant Sevis Id [ 1 Answers ]

I will soon be applying F2 visa for my wife. I am on F1. My question is Will her I-20 have the same Sevis Id number as my I-20 ?

Travel on L2 visa. L1 applicant not being in US currently. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a valid L1 visa but he is not in US currently. Can I travel to US without him being in US?

Jamaican degree applicant [ 1 Answers ]

I need a online university that offers a bachelors degree in electrical engineering.

View more questions Search