Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldecosta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Bridal Party
    My daughter and I have been arguing about who is exactly considered the Bridal Party. I say everyone including the flower girls and ring bearer, she insists they are not part of the Bridal Party. I also say that she should buy them a gift? What is the correct ettiquette?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 08:12 AM
    The bridal party is everyone who is walking down the aisle before the bride. Ring bearers and flower girls are most definitely part of the bridal party.

She should buy the gift for the girls, flower girl included. He should buy the gifts for the groomsmen, ring bearer included.
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2007, 11:38 PM
    The flower girl and ring bearer are part of the bridal party you should buy gifts for them as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Western theme accessories for BRIDAL SHOWER [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, One of my closest friend is getting married next year-my other friends and I would like to throw her a gorgeous bridal shower that shell never forget.. The theme for the shower is WESTERN TEXAS, or WILD WEST(anything that has to do with cowboy/cowgirl stuff) My question is were can I find...

Not a party girl [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in college and I feel like an outsider. I have a hard time connecting to the people around me, in more than an acquantince kind of way. I hear about all these parties that happen and I don't go to them because I don't drink and that's just not my idea of a good time. But I feel like... I should...

Bridal head pieces... [ 2 Answers ]

Apart from a veil and a tiara, does anyone have any ideas about bridal headpieces that aren't too out there? My hair is really curly, so it should be quite simple - but the wedding isn't traditional enough for a veil... So, I was thinking about a fascinator, but all the ones that I've found...

Bridal shower [ 3 Answers ]

What is the custom for a bridal shower. I know the mother of the bride is supposed to throw it. But my mother and sisters live in Florida, but my fiance's family and my friends live in New Jersey. Do I have two separate parties? Or should I have a party before the wedding when everyone is...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

View more questions Search