What saying or when in the course of humane events
    What is the document with this in it
    giacomone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 06:22 AM
    What document has "when in the course of humane events"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2012, 06:33 AM
    I thank you for using our site, but we do not DO your homework for you.

Please try even the most simple web search.

Go to Google and just start typing this in, I only typed the first three words till the entire thing popped up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most humane way to euthanize mice? [ 5 Answers ]

We have 3 snakes and a tokay gecko, all of which each frozen-thaw mice. We like to breed our own mice not only because its cheaper than paying a dollar for each mouse when the snakes eat twice a week, but it also ensures that our mice aren't carrying any funky diseases. We have been euthanizing...

How do I get some help from the humane society or spca in a rural area? [ 19 Answers ]

I have come across some animals who are in a bad situation. They are located in a rural area and each humanes society or spca I call tell me that its not their duristiction. Who is responsible for saving animals in rural areas from animal cruelty? How do I help these animals before they get...

DEogs shot by humane officers [ 2 Answers ]

I find it VERY interesting - the sickening aspects of this aside - that the dogs were left where they dropped (apparently the "homeowner" found their bodies when he was released) AND the Sheriff's Department, which shot the dogs, is in charge of deciding whether there should be an investigation. ...

Humane mouse traps? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any such thing as a humane mouse trap? A little door mouse has taken up reisdence in the den and while I do't want to harm the little fellow, he needs to go before he gets himself eaten.

View more questions Search