Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JUMAHEID Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 01:04 AM
    I cant read the artiste sigunetr
    I have a painting of landscaping on a lake but I can't read the name on starts with A LAST NAME STARTS WITH A THE NAME LOOKS LIKE Abnell A

Check out some similar questions!

I know some lyrics of song but don't know the artiste and the title [ 6 Answers ]

I know some lyrics of song but don't know the artiste and the title THIS is the lyrics ; The conversations in your mind , sometimes we never...

Identifying an artiste [ 0 Answers ]

I have a scottish mountain scene picture with a small but & ben at the foot. The signature of the artist is quite obscure, but m thomson can be made out but not the middle initial. The signature is on the left hand side of the painting about 3 i8nches from the bottom and about 3 inches from the...

Don't kow artiste, song and only partial lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I believe the song is from the 60's or 70's The ballad is sung by a woman (solo) The song seems to be about a relationship gone sour The tune (music) from this song was later used in a song called 'Healing' by reggae artistes Beenie Man and Lady Saw Partial lyrics from song: When I'm by...

Original Etching SZL artiste Pilippe [ 2 Answers ]

I have two etchings for this artist - but I only know his last name is Philippe. These are certified Original Etchings with the SLZ Triangle Trade Mark. I also am not able to read the titles very well - possibly it says "Vierny Fignoures" and "Pirgnou Janiene" - obviously in French, but not easy...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.