Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 06:53 PM
    19year old daughter knows it all how to handle
    My 19 year old lived like a pig all summer .clothes all ober room even dirty maxipad on coun ter .now she is in college and wants n o advice or anything from her parents oh and she is dating and has slept with her cousin how handle this
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 07:07 PM
    So don't give her any, or tell her if she is living in your house, get over it and not only will it be advice it will be rules.

What does she have that you pay for ? Cell phone, call insurance, a car ? Internet at home, and so on.

Start cuttingit off if she does not do properly, a few hours without her beloved cell phone and most likely she will be cleaning her room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How else can I handle my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 20 years old and has been arrested for possession of marijuana. She is rude and disrespectful to me and her stepfather and feels she can talk to us any way she wants to. I told her she needs to go knowing she doesn't have any place to stay. I don't know what else to do

How to handle my Teenage daughter with dangerous behavior [ 31 Answers ]

I have searched many sites looking for information on my daughter and how to handle her behavior. It seems as though our situation is not unique, but it is most definitely very, very serious. Allow me to summarize: My daughter is 17. Will be 18 in 5 months. After years and years and years...

How I handle my daughter? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, How I can take my daughter study?

19year old 1st offender with theft&fraud under $5000. [ 5 Answers ]

OK so back in August, a customer came into my store to make a purchase. While putting in their pin, I watched the lady and then gave her a gift card instead of her debit back. On my break, I went to the nearest bank and made two transactions of $250. Now I know that this sounds horrible and...

How to handle a future daughter in law who is going way overboard on her wedding [ 4 Answers ]

Our futures daughter in law is planning a reception that is way to expensive how do we get her to tone it down

View more questions Search