Tariyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 04:15 PM
    How to bid on a landscaping contract?
    How to bid on a landscaping contract?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 04:21 PM
    You want to make a proposal?

Specify exactly what you propose to do. Specified plants, by count, size, variety. Scope of other work. How much you will charge. Specify on your proposal the terms of payment, and that acceptance of the proposal shall constitute an offer, subject to your approval.

Other terms might be considered as appropriate.

The big question is this an "installation" (plant bushes, lay sod, install irrigation, etc.) contract or a "maintenance" (mow grass weekly, etc.) contract? Don't even think about doing an installation unless the customer pays you your costs (what you pay for materials) up-front.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Does the customer have a written bid request ?

Is this commercial or residential?

Do you have any experience to know how long things will take and problems you will or may have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I go to bid on a janitorial contract [ 3 Answers ]

Just starting a janitorial service but I'm not a good sales person .How can I go about getting my first job. I have flyiers and business cards also doorhangers .So were do I start

Can someone help me with a bid for a contract [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help me. I want to know if anybody is in the cleaning business I need help with a quote. The job consist of using floor scrubber and buffer and it takes 1.5-2 hrs for both. The job is required daily (5 days a week) and I wanted to know how much this would be worth. Can someone help...

How do I bid on a commercial contract? [ 41 Answers ]

How do you bid on a commercial contract? Is it based on so many cents per sq ft or a flat rate? Can someone please show me the steps on proper bidding? Thanks

How do I bid on a janitorial contract. [ 2 Answers ]

Do i bid by square foot or what i have to clean

Correct bid for contract work [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the correct bid for a painting contract. Total of 7 rooms , that's including all bathrooms and kitchen. The home is approximentley 1,000 sq. ft. so if you don't mind I would like to hear what you think is a fair bid on this job. ...

View more questions Search