Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnovick43 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 02:22 PM
    I have a Miller furnace that I have replaced limit switch 626337 and aux switch 62639
    Blower will not come on when furnace comes up to temp but can turn blower on with switch in fan setting.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with the pressure switch on miller furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model M1B077A-Aw Miller furnace that is telling me through an indicator light that the pressure switch is open.I'm guessing that this will cause the unit to not turn on.How do I solve this issue,just short of replacing the pressure switch completely?

High aux. Or spill limit switch [ 0 Answers ]

I have a luxaire furnace I get 4 flashing lights and it is telling me that the high aux or spill limit switch is open, but I have no idea where that switch is could you someone help me.

Diagnostic codes high Aux or limit switch open [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 3DHB12N07501D York gas furnace and it is combined with a heat pump. I noticed the Gas furnace was not kicking in. So after poking around I found the light on the board was blinking 4 times. The panel says it's the high Aux or Spill limit is open. First off I do not know what High Aux would...

Spill or Aux Limit switch [ 9 Answers ]

My York Diamond 80 is not heating. When I turn it on the fan starts but flame does not attempt to ignite. The diagnostic code flashes 4 times. Sheet says 'Aux. Or Spill Limit switch' What are these? Where are they? Can they be reset?

Replaced open limit switch too many times. [ 11 Answers ]

I have replaced the open limit switch on my furnace four times in the last four years. I just replaced it today, again and the furnace will not kick in unless I turn off the thermostat and restart it. After several attempts it will start, but will run fine a couple of times then I will do the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.