Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rock9-23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 02:05 PM
    How can I save and print the files or data... pics and text with a broken screen cell
    I ran over my phone on a tractor and it busted the screen. It still turns on and dials bust I have many family pics and very important text. How can I print them out?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 18, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Depending on the phone, you should be able to save the pictures to your own computer.
    As for the text messages, you're out of luck I'm afraid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know how to print text messages from Cell. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Tonya and I have a KRZR K1 from Motorola, I have to print out some text messages that are needed for a legal matter and I have asked other people and they all tell me that it can't be done, but I know that SOMEONE out there can help me figure out how to get a locked text message off...

Broken cell phone data. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lg phone older model lg vx8350. The phone is broken display and flip broken but it still works. Changed over to a new phone is there a software out there or a way to get photos and text messages off this phone. I do have a cord that goes from the phone to usb on my computer. Thank...

Can you print out text messages from a cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

How Can you print out text messages from a cell phone?

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) [ 1 Answers ]

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) from worms and viruses, specially from those that creates newfolder or subfolder exe files like, rvhost and svchossst. Many clients have already infected with these viruses, but I want to save just my server to get infected with...

View more questions Search