Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyadarshee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Colleges in us for embedded systems
    Please tell me the colleges or universities which gives MS in embedded systems in US.also give me the email id of some professors over their. I am doing BE in electronics and telecommunication from pune university, INDIA.what are the prerequisites for ms in embedded systems.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 04:44 PM
    There are 50 Universities in the United States with great MS programs, listed below are a few and the rest of the list can be found by clicking on the source link.

University of California, Santa Barbara
    University of Texas, Austin
    Purdue University
    Columbia University
    Cornell University
    Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best colleges to study hospital management [ 9 Answers ]

Please inform me the over all best colleges ,to apply for masters degree in hospital management, In india .I am an mbbs and I am interested in pursuing my further studies in hospital management.

Colleges and universities [ 1 Answers ]

I just you to help me find the right university for me. I would like to study computer engineer or architectural engineer. Thanks.

Word embedded in Powerpoint [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Word document embedded in Powerpoint, when it opens up I want it to open in the FULL SCREEN, print view (don't want any of the tool bars, etc... showing when it opens). Any idea how to do this? Thanks

Embedded pole foundations [ 0 Answers ]

I am planning a cabin for part-time use. Does a pressure-treated, embedded pole foundation save that much over a reinforced footing and concrete block? To be sure of being below the frost line, I like the footing bottom to be about 32" below grade. Your input will be appreciated. Stoker

View more questions Search