Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kallget Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Customer Service
    I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC?
    i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc.
    I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded.
    Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode.
    Thanks.
    kallget.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Which MNC, which county,

There are on a web search so many choices?
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Apr 12, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Call and ask them to speak to some one in I.T. when you get I.T tell them you wanted to get transferred to.. a name any name and ask if they are the head a marketing they will tell you " no, blah blah handles that" you say OK thanks, now do the same thing to each other dept. when you get marketing ask who is under the president of the co. and that's who you were supposed to be transferred to.. so on and so on.. this always works.. my boyfriend did telemrketing for many years and this always works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer Service telephone ethics [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a general telephone etchics for a customer service department. Ex: How to answer the phone, How to ask questions, How to end a call, What to avoid... If you can help me I will really appreciate Thanlk you for your help! Patrick :)

Telephone ethics as customer service [ 4 Answers ]

1. What is the best way of answering the call specially answering the customer over the Phone?

What other ways can I communicate bad customer service? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had a HORRIBLE experience with Universal Pest Control - Peoria, Arizona. 1. They killed our dog. They didn't refasten our back gate in November, 2005. Our beloved family dog Domino (Boston Terrier) escaped and got hit by a car shortly after. After searching for him for hours, I...

Customer Service Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter apologizing to a customer... the customer received a counterfeit $50 bill at one of our stores. She thinks it came from our store but left the store before determination of the fake money. She wants a letter stating that there is nothing we can do about the problem so that...

Customer Service Stories [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for great customer service stories for a talk I am designing on the subject, and possibly an article as well. Anyone have a story they'd like to share?

View more questions Search