Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broncosfan12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I really like this girl and I don't know if I should try to make a move on her
    I'm in middle school and this girl is really cute and she laughter at my jokes but I'm really not sure so I need help big time
    mrcarpenter Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 09:06 PM
    If you like her just tell her . Because if she doesn't like you in the same way you are wasting you time. If she says she like you in the same way then make a move . That way you don't get slapped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do people say I have a good life like they know me but they really don't [ 5 Answers ]

Here's my problem I'm a13 male and never got a girlfriend. But every one else has everyone thinks I'm ugly mean or just plain stuiped and I'm the target.iv been beat up couple of times to where I bairly go outside I live in midland tx and I'm going to move cause where I'm at is a hell hole and a...

I like muslim girl but I don't think she like me [ 0 Answers ]

I lik a muslim girl whom I know since 1 year... we are best frds... bt she never give me hint like I always give her... I asked her for movie and date bt she always refuded... she says her relatives thinking is nt so good.. n I also nt force her... plz suggest me some solution..!

How To Make The Next Move On A Girl? [ 3 Answers ]

So I Got Her Number, And I Asked Her About Her Favorite Food, Movies, Music, Etc. Now What? How Can I Get Her To Be My Girlfriend Or Make Out With Her, Etc.

Girl advice: how to make the first move? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so I've been seeing this girl now for about a week. We have gone out about every night, we live in NYC, so the "dates" consist of just going out for a walk and going to a park. Something of that nature. We talk a lot and have so much in common. I have never met someone who has this amount of...

View more questions Search