Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Repell all borders
    It isn't enough we spend our time chasing indonesian and Sri Lankan fishing boats loaded with people, now the Russians have become boat people

Viking ship spotted off remote NT island - )

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-1...796?section=nt
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2012, 05:42 AM
    sailed from Europe, down through Africa, Thailand, Indonesia and on to Darwin

Quite an impressive journey. Says something about the capability of the Viking sailors .
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    sailed from Europe, down through Africa, Thailand, Indonesia and on to Darwin

Quite an impressive journey. Says something about the capability of the Viking sailors .
    Or Russians, what is more remarkable is the craft, lends new credibility to some of the aboriginal cave paintings
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Like ? Demonstrations like this also explode some of the presumptions of historians regarding human migration around the world .
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Yes Tom to some extent perhaps although not a medium for mass migration. In Western Australia there are rock paintings of strange beings, men with what might be helmets in their head
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2012, 04:12 PM
    strange beings, men with what might be helmets in their head
    Erich von Daniken explained that .
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2012, 04:46 PM
    I like more plausiable answers Tom amd Vikings are as good as any. What we know is aboriginals recorded what they saw and this included sailing vessels and they got their red hair gene from somewhere
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2012, 11:49 PM
    On another note the new asylum seeker laws associated with boat people are beginning to work. A successful message, wouldn't you say

Sri Lankan asylum seekers say no to Nauru and return home
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2012, 09:45 PM
    More evidence it is working, exit another economic migrant

Asylum seeker quits Nauru for Sri Lanka

This guy wasted our money checking it out and now wastes our money for the trip back, what a wanker? Is it any wonder we are just a little bit annoyed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So much for open borders [ 25 Answers ]

The European Union's experiment in becoming a of a "united, integrated Europe" continues to meet reality. Meanwhile back in the States, will we continue forging down the same failed pathways as our European counterparts?

Repel borders [ 4 Answers ]

The Taliban have a pecular idea that others would not fight as persistently as they do for their homeland. I expect that being confined to a small landlocked part of Asia colours their thinking about their place in the world but to threaten the inhabitants of a place that have at least as feirce a...

Repell snakes [ 3 Answers ]

If I spread moth balls around my property will it repell snakes

Do we have borders or not! [ 14 Answers ]

I just watched a story about our borders and lack of being able to control them, and the guy they interviewed said the twelve million illegals already in this country, without documentation or credential, should be aloud to stay... because "they're here already" No account on how they are taking...

Paint over borders? [ 3 Answers ]

I have borders in the rooms that I will be painting with new latex paint. Can I paint the room over the existing borders and then repaint the borders with a different color paint to highlight them, to make them seem that they are a new border without the detail and just a new paint color? I will...

View more questions Search