Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellow13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Does he like me?
    I've known this guy since we we're in the 4th grade and we're very and I mean VERY close friends. Right now we're both in 8th grade. I used to have a crush on him and he used to have a crush on me but it didn't work out. He's been acting weird lately though. He's always huggin' me and grabbing my hand a messing with it. I kind of guess he treats me differetnly but I can't tell cause he's very active and crazy. Today he grabbed my cheeks and we started pushing each other around. Ive caught him glancing at me but he doesn't look away immediately. When ever people say we'd make a good couple he you always deny it and its looks like he's telling the truth? What do you think?
    Rize Posts: 102, Reputation: 9

Sep 17, 2012, 02:58 PM
    I think he does. I think he really cares about you. But he probably likes where it's at now, your relationship I mean and probably doesn't want to make it anymore complicated considering how it went in the past.

I know you don't want to hear this but just wait if you really like him don't date your not really at that age yet to do so. It will makes things more complicated. Just wait. Enjoy your youth and friendship.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 17, 2012, 03:57 PM
    At your age, he probably likes you, for now. It may change next month.
    You guys are young, feelings change and you're too young to date anyway.
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 02:25 PM
    You're a little young to date but I don't think feelings change that quickly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search