Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justinbieber1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Can't hear out of right ear
    I though a fly was on my ear, I slapped my ear hard. Now I can't hear well and there it is ringing. What is it and what do I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 01:01 PM
    GO to the doctor ASAP... if your eardrum is ruptured then might be able to do something if you get to them quickly enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

I can't hear out of my left ear [ 1 Answers ]

For a week I have been experiencing ear loss but only at short amounts of time so I thought it was nothing. My mom told me to clean it with salt water on march 28 and that didn't work. The next day on my birthday my dad keept asking me to speak up saying I was talking inaudibly when I sounded at...

I can't hear out of my left ear [ 4 Answers ]

On Saturday I have been hit on the mouth by a baseball and now my left ear is still ringing. I figure it would go away but it didn't. I plug my right ear and try to hear out of my left ear but I couldn't. It just sounded muffled.

I got slapped in my right ear and now I can't hear out of it? [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help me I got slapped in the right ear yesterday and now I panicking because I want my ear back too how it was and it has been 24 hours now so please help mee,what do you think has happened to it? Will it heal itself?

View more questions Search